Eligible Securities must:
- Be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange, or NASDAQ Stock Exchange.
- Be supported by a broad, active liquid market and thus easily convertible to cash (as determined by the Bank).
- Have a readily available daily market price.
- Not be among the ineligible securities listed below.
- Be held in the Securities Account along with at least one other Eligible Security.
- No single eligible security should have a market value that exceeds 40% of the total value of Eligible Securities in the Securities Account.
- A security that is not listed on a major exchange.
- A security trading at less than $5.00 per share.
- A security held in a retirement account.
- A security issued by a privately owned borrower defined as one without publicly issued stock and not subject to SEC reporting requirements.
- A security that is restricted as to its marketability, including but not limited to “control” or “restricted” securities (as defined by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission).
- The stock of The Bancorp Bank (or an affiliate), unless the Bank has complied with Section 23A of the Federal Reserve Act.